There are those treatment methods for the floor of the […]
There are those treatment methods for the floor of the bathroom shower room, and the floor does not accumulate water relying on it!
For many people, taking a bath should be a comfortable thing, and the quality of the floor of the shower room directly affects people's mood of cleaning in the shower room. Maybe some people's concept of shower room only stays in the ordinary tiling, they still don't understand what are the practices of shower room floor, and how to design bathroom shower room floor better.
1. The floor drop between the shower room and the toilet; according to the requirements of the state, the general gap between the two should be between 1.5CM~2.5CM, and the adjustment should not exceed 3CM at most according to the actual situation. It is worth mentioning that this gap is generally set near the floor drain connected to the sewer to quickly solve the problem of water accumulation in the shower room and keep the shower room floor fresh and clean.
2. There is such a suggestion for the problem of water accumulation: treat the floor of the shower room with drainage grooves, make drainage grooves around, and open a water line groove in the middle. When water falls on the ground, it will be quickly introduced into the surrounding grooves, even if it cannot be drained. There will be water soaking of the feet.
3. When we design, it must be partially lifted or made into partitions to prevent the direction of water flow and try to avoid water splashing. But be sure to use waterproof strips, this is a very good choice.
4. The shower room floor tiles and floor tiles have a rich selection of colors and styles, which are very environmentally friendly and have the advantages of energy saving and emission reduction. When using tiles to lay the floor of the shower room, the center floor of the shower room can be increased with thicker tiles, which can further promote the drainage of the shower room floor.
5. You can customize the size of the shower room to match the size of the shower room. The common ones are anticorrosive wood, plastic, and melamine resin board. The best foot feeling is anti-corrosion wood, which is warmer (especially in winter) and water will not soak your feet. It is recommended to choose.
6. The most important thing about the floor tiles in the shower room is the non-slip performance. The function of the shower room is to take a bath, and people usually enter the shower room without shoes. The tiles on the ground must have anti-slip properties, otherwise, if the ground is stained with water, if you stand unstable, you will slip and fall.
7. The bathroom shower room should radiate to all sides with the floor drain as the center, find the slope, and use a scraper to smooth the surface. The surface should be smooth, no pits, no gaps, no sand, and no accumulation of water.
8. The floor drain material commonly used in the concealed floor of the shower room is generally the floor stone covering the concave-convex board and the process of washing the tank. This kind of craft hides the floor drain well, reduces regrets and increases perfection. The embedded hole should be reserved before installing the floor drain, otherwise there may be deviations and rework in the later stage of the decoration. Of course, the choice of the floor drain in the shower room itself is also very important. You can choose the more common floor drain with deodorizing and returning water.
9. If the tiles in the shower room have been affixed and do not want to rework, the non-slip mat is a relatively cost-effective method. The size and color can be selected according to your own situation. However, the service life is not long, and it should be changed in a few months. It is recommended to consider using it if the appearance and texture are not high.